Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chompers

A couple weekends ago, myself, Gar and Adi all came down with a nasty cold. Unfortunately for my Mom and Dad who had come into town on Friday for my nieces bridal shower, they had to listen to us sniff, sneeze and cough for two days (I'm just glad neither one of them caught what we had). When we woke up on Sunday Adi had brought her misery to a whole new level. You could tell she was trying her hardest to give you one of her big smiles but she just wasn't happy. She didn't want to be put down but when you picked her up she was trying to squirm out of our arms. She wanted to drink her bottle but she was all stuffy and she couldn't breathe when she was eating. She only slept for about 20 minutes the whole day so around 6:30 we decided to bump bed time up for her. I had her in the tub and I decided to feel her gums because she had been drooling a lot the last couple of weeks. Sure enough, I could feel that both of her bottom teeth had just come in. Two at once...no wonder why she was so grumpy!

She's now back to her happy go lucky self.......until the next tooth decides to make an appearance

No comments: