Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Da Da Da Da Da

First off, I am horrible at filling out baby books and even worse at scrap booking! I decided to start a blog because it is such a great way to track moments/memories in our lives for everyone to keep up on and so far I find it so much easier for me to stay on top of it. Since having Adi I have found myself wondering, when did Gar do this or that? I've gone back to his baby book (wait, make that baby books) and wouldn't you know it, the page is blank. Yes, I have two for him and I still managed to miss stuff, lots of stuff.

So for memories sake, I'm just putting this out here but all I've heard since Sunday is Da Da Da Da Da. Which is very cute and I called Sean and put her on the speakerphone and let him listen but we(mothers) all know it's not an official first word yet. I can feel a Ma Ma Ma coming on soon, than it will count!

2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

All three of my kids saud DADA first. Such a jip! Oh well -guess who had to get up in the night when they called for him :)Cute blog! I am adding you to my friends list on mine :)

LaTour said...

Hi Jenn! It is nice when they say DADA first because then they have to go get them when they say it- it is the best! You have cute kids! I didn't keep books either- what is the deal? It really seems like too much work! Do we have to do EVERYTHING!!??