Sunday, May 2, 2010

March

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me....... Can't we stay 25 forever!?! Sean and the kids took me to Tepanyaki, yummy! I even got a dinner in with my sisters this month, that definitely doesn't happen enough!!
Next up, St Patrick's Day. We tried to catch some leprechauns at our house so we tried to build a trap. Unfortunately, they got away but left us with Lucky Charms hidden in our dryer and turned our milk green. We'll build bigger and better next year!

Adi's daycare class made t-shirts for St. Patrick's. The front read, No I'm not a Leprechaun and on the back they put their green hand prints.
We had Alex and Ella for a weekend and we were starting to go stir crazy so we took a trip to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. The kids had a blast, I didn't think we would ever get them to leave the sand and water exhibit!!




No comments: